Best Tips to Get Rid of Ads by Information Vent
Is your PC infected with Information Vent and you get many annoying pop-up ads from it? You feel hopeless when facing this thing because your trusted antivirus cannot fix it? Don’t worry! Please sit down and read the guide on this web page, you will fix the issue easily.
Information about Information Vent
Information Vent is reported to be a browser adware that computer users should remove from the system to avoid possible risks. An adware often attacks browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The effect of Information Vent attack is quite obvious and visible, as users often get lots of annoying pop-up ads whenever they are surfing online. These ads can be best offers, discounts, coupons or awards to allure computer users. Clicking on these pop-ups can redirect you to unknown websites online where Trojans or other viruses are hidden.
Most of the time, these annoying ads are blocking you from accessing the websites you want. How does Information Vent get on your browser? This adware can often bundle with unknown free software that you download. Without checking the affiliated contracts or associated add-ons when installing a program or update from unauthorized resources, users can accidentally let Information Vent through. Other than experiencing a slower performed browser with constant pop-ups, you may even be putting your personal information in risks, as the adware is able to collect the valuable info for cyber criminals usage. Hence, one should get rid of Information Vent once it’s noticed.
Screenshot of Information Vent:
Solution 1: Remove Information Vent Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Information Vent can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Information Vent as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Information Vent & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to Information Vent you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to Information Vent and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with Information Vent and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this Information Vent virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to Information Vent and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by Information Vent Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of Information Vent. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove Information Vent.
Comments are closed.