Best Way to Get Rid of Stamplive.com Pop-up Ads
Is Stamplive.com a Virus?
Stamplive.com is a deceptive browser hijacker which disguises itself as a Java installation message and traps you into downloading potentially dangerous programs into your system. In most cases, this foxy Stamplive.com makes its way to your system without letting you know especially when you download free applications like PDF creators from unreliable sources. That is because cyber criminals often merge this Stamplive.com with various online resources as an additional plug-in or extension.
After this Stamplive.com virus successfully slips into your computer, its first step is to take over your web browser by modifying your current homepage. Moreover, this Stamplive.com can pop up a Java installation recommendation when you open your browser. And this Stamplive.com can appear on most popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. And cyber criminals can take advantage of this Stamplive.com to monitor everything that you do online and record your personal information including your Facebook account and password. And this will lead to your privacy leaks and identify theft. Without doubt, to avoid unnecessary loss, you should remove this Stamplive.com from your machine once it is found.
Solution 1: Remove Stamplive.com Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Stamplive.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Stamplive.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Stamplive.com Pop-up Virus
Stamplive.com pop-up could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and Stamplive.com pop-up from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop Stamplive.com pop-up virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Stamplive.com and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove Stamplive.com and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of Stamplive.com will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 184.108.40.206 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 220.127.116.11 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.