Get Rid of Ads by Mass Sea Easily
Is Mass Sea a Virus?
Mass Sea is one of the creepy adware applications. It is usually placed in some free programs that are available for downloading from the Internet. When you download the packages that contain Mass Sea, your PC will be infected with this adware without doubt. After installed, Mass Sea can cause countless programs on various browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox.
Your current homepage on each browser will be replaced by a suspicious website, which provides a search box in the middle. Moreover, Mass Sea changes other settings especially browser advanced settings without your permission. After that, Mass Sea adware is able to totally control the browser. As a result, your browser will perform disorderly. To be specific, if you click on a targeted button, Mass Sea can pop up an ad to cover the button suddenly. Then, you are likely to click on the ad out of your purpose. What is more, if you are careful, you must have seen that some ads on every page are related to the content what you are looking for recently. In fact, it is not an accident. It means that Mass Sea has collected your browsing information and used it to generate intrusive ads. All in all, it is not a good ideas to keep Mass Sea in any cases.
Solution 1: Remove Mass Sea Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Mass Sea can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Mass Sea as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Mass Sea Pop-up Virus
Mass Sea pop-up could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and Mass Sea pop-up from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop Mass Sea pop-up virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Mass Sea and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove Mass Sea and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of Mass Sea will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 18.104.22.168 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 22.214.171.124 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove Mass Sea Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.