Get Rid of Destructsrv.com from Homepage
Is destructsrv.com a Virus?
destructsrv.com is a browser hijacker that keeps annoying users during their online sessions. If your browser is infected with destructsrv.com, you will notice that the homepage is changed to destructsrv.com page immediately. In addition to homepage, other settings like browser provider and advanced settings could be changed by this browser hijacker as well. Therefore, it is annoying and nasty. When you surf the Internet, you will be redirected to destructsrv.com once in a while. It is very annoying thing especially when you try to search for some information in a hurry.
Actually, being redirected to destructsrv.com is a very dangerous sign. This page is very vicious because it tries to display irritating ads to users and induce users to click on those ads. After users click on the ads, this hijacker can redirect users to affiliate websites so as to earn money. As long as destructsrv.com adds its promoted toolbars to your browser, your browsing activities will be record. That is to say, your privacy may be exposed. Then, destructsrv.com can drop other malicious programs onto your system. So, to protect your privacy and system, you must remove destructsrv.com from your browser right now.
Solution 1: Remove destructsrv.com Virus Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like destructsrv.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of destructsrv.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove destructsrv.com Virus
destructsrv.com could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and destructsrv.com from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop destructsrv.com virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove destructsrv.com and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove destructsrv.com and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of destructsrv.com will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 220.127.116.11 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 18.104.22.168 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove destructsrv.com Virus
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.