Get Rid of InmotionSearch.com Step by Step
Is InmotionSearch.com a Virus?
InmotionSearch.com is a browser hijacker which is able to sneak into your machine and cause lots of troubles to users. Mostly, InmotionSearch.com comes into your machine via some unacceptable ways, which are very illegal. After InmotionSearch.com is installed, it drops its own toolbars to your browser immediately. The toolbars are used to display annoying ads and record your daily online activities. Once InmotionSearch.com collects some important data, it can sell the data to third-party companies.
You should be aware that the homepage is replaced by InmotionSearch.com, which is a common symptom of being attacked by this browser hijacker. In addition, you will see that every new tab is redirected to InmotionSearch.com or similar websites constantly. All those inconveniences are caused by InmotionSearch.com hijacker. Apparently, this browser hijacker can increase the web traffic dramatically and bring some benefit to its malicious creators. Actually, InmotionSearch.com is able to attack browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and other popular web browsers. You should get rid of this page from your browser when it appears on the browser for the first time. Once it stays for a long time, the system performance will be affected badly. Now, let’s see how to deal with this nasty program.
Traits of InmotionSearch.com Browser Hijacker in the System
- InmotionSearch.com replaces default home page and search engine without asking for any permission
- InmotionSearch.com slows down the whole infected system performance seriously
- InmotionSearch.com drops misleading shortcuts on the desktop
- InmotionSearch.com would redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains
- InmotionSearch.com could generate pop-up ads or in-text links to cause great chaos
As you can see, InmotionSearch.com does no good to your computer and privacy security, it’s wise to remove InmotionSearch.com browser hijacker timely, quickly and effectively.
Recommended Option: Remove InmotionSearch.com Browser Hijacker Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like InmotionSearch.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of InmotionSearch.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Alternative Option: Manually Remove InmotionSearch.com Browser Hijacker from Windows and Browsers
Step 1- Remove InmotionSearch.com related software from Control Panel
Remove InmotionSearch.com from Windows 10
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings button
- Choose and click on System
- Click on Apps and features
- Click on InmotionSearch.com related software in the list of programs, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted
Remove InmotionSearch.com from Window 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charms bar and click Search
- Type Control Panel in the search dialogue
- Open Control Panel, and click Uninstall a Program
- Locate InmotionSearch.com related software and click Uninstall
Get rid of InmotionSearch.com from Windows 7
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program in the pop-up Control Panel window
- Look for InmotionSearch.com related software and click Uninstall
Note: To deceive computer users, browser hijacker maker could apply a different name of InmotionSearch.com related software. Instead of removing a correct name of the malware, you need to uninstall a suspicious or unknown application from the Add/Remove list. Or you’d better check its detailed information like installation time to make sure.
Step 2- Remove InmotionSearch.com browser add-ons on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
Remove InmotionSearch.com browser add-ons from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer, and click on asterisk/ gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select Manage Add-ons option
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on InmotionSearch.com and then click Disable button
Remove InmotionSearch.com browser add-ons from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and press Enter key.
- Choose InmotionSearch.com extension and click Disable or Remove button to delete InmotionSearch.com browser add-on
Remove InmotionSearch.com browser add-ons from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of InmotionSearch.com add-on
Step 3- Repair system DNS settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Video of Removing InmotionSearch.com Pop-ups
Note: These steps should have eliminated InmotionSearch.com browser hijacker from your computer thoroughly. When you encounter similar redirect malware in the future, just follow the above steps to get rid of them. If you have difficulty in uninstalling the malware from Control Panel or clearing inserted files in system folders or registry editor, it’s recommended to run this professional, powerful and excellent Removal Tool to scan the system and remove InmotionSearch.com.
Comments are closed.