Get Rid of/ Remove Searchudak.com Virus from Chrome/ Firefox/ IE
Is Searchudak.com a Virus?
Similar to Mysecuresearch.net virus and Esurf.biz Virus, Searchudak.com is classified as a browser hijacker which causes unwanted browser redirections. Usually, this annoying hijacker comes into your computer along with a certain free program that you download and install in the system. That is, Searchudak.com disguises as a browser add-on and is hosted to some free programs on the shared web sites. If you do not pay enough attention to the installation of the wanted program, this malicious add-on would also be installed. After Searchudak.com is successfully installed inside, it will modify your web browser settings and replace your default home page and search engine. Meanwhile, you are not allowed to set it back. Searchudak.com pretends to be as useful as some famous search providers like Bing, Yahoo, and Google.
However, search results that are offered by this fake search engine are predefined and sponsored. If you accidentally click any link, you will be led to a certain malicious web page that automatically downloads unexpected browser plug-ins or even malware. Under such circumstance, your machine will definitely be destroyed or go into a crash. As described above, Searchudak.com is such a dangerous hijacker that it must be deleted from your operating system. By the way, it is highly advised that you take much care during the installation of free programs. Please take the following instructions to completely get rid of Searchudak.com virus and stop redirections.
Traits of Searchudak.com Browser Hijacker in the System
- Searchudak.com replaces default home page and search engine without asking for any permission
- Searchudak.com slows down the whole infected system performance seriously
- Searchudak.com drops misleading shortcuts on the desktop
- Searchudak.com would redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains
- Searchudak.com could generate pop-up ads or in-text links to cause great chaos
As you can see, Searchudak.com does no good to your computer and privacy security, it’s wise to remove Searchudak.com browser hijacker timely, quickly and effectively.
Recommended Option: Remove Searchudak.com Browser Hijacker Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like Searchudak.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Searchudak.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Alternative Option: Manually Remove Searchudak.com Browser Hijacker from Windows and Browsers
Step 1- Remove Searchudak.com related software from Control Panel
Remove Searchudak.com from Windows 10
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings button
- Choose and click on System
- Click on Apps and features
- Click on Searchudak.com related software in the list of programs, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted
Remove Searchudak.com from Window 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charms bar and click Search
- Type Control Panel in the search dialogue
- Open Control Panel, and click Uninstall a Program
- Locate Searchudak.com related software and click Uninstall
Get rid of Searchudak.com from Windows 7
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program in the pop-up Control Panel window
- Look for Searchudak.com related software and click Uninstall
Note: To deceive computer users, browser hijacker maker could apply a different name of Searchudak.com related software. Instead of removing a correct name of the malware, you need to uninstall a suspicious or unknown application from the Add/Remove list. Or you’d better check its detailed information like installation time to make sure.
Step 2- Remove Searchudak.com browser add-ons on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Start Internet Explorer, and click on asterisk/ gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select Manage Add-ons option
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on Searchudak.com and then click Disable button
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and press Enter key.
- Choose Searchudak.com extension and click Disable or Remove button to delete Searchudak.com browser add-on
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of Searchudak.com add-on
Step 3- Repair system DNS settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Video of Removing Searchudak.com Pop-ups
Note: These steps should have eliminated Searchudak.com browser hijacker from your computer thoroughly. When you encounter similar redirect malware in the future, just follow the above steps to get rid of them. If you have difficulty in uninstalling the malware from Control Panel or clearing inserted files in system folders or registry editor, it’s recommended to run this professional, powerful and excellent Removal Tool to scan the system and remove Searchudak.com.
Comments are closed.