Get Rid of TapBreaker Ads (Removal Guide)
TapBreaker get installed on the computer without any consent? What is it? And is TapBreaker safe? If it is dangerous, how can I uninstall it and get rid of TapBreaker ads completely?
If you have TapBreaker installed on your PC, you have to be upset about your PC performance and browser. This program is a potentially unwanted program or adware, which is identified by PC security experts. This program is released on the Internet and let users download it for free. Many users are fooled by its fake mask and download it onto their PC, only to find that there are lots of annoying ads coming along. When you see the ads by TapBreaker on your screen or the page you are visiting, you have to ignore them and don’t do any clicking on them. Otherwise, those ads can bring you to dangerous domain there can deliver more advertisements to you.
As long as you are attracted by the advertisements and type your banking information on them to buy the sponsored products, your money in your banking card may be stolen completely as TapBreaker has the ability to record your behaviors online. After it collects your important information, you will suffer more. In addition, this adware may use your browsing data to deliver related ads to collect more clicks. In this way, it can also gather profit for its creators. From now, you must know how dangerous TapBreaker is. It’s time to get rid of TapBreaker now.
Option 1: Remove TapBreaker Adware Program Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like TapBreaker can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of TapBreaker as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Option 2: Remove TapBreaker Adware Program Step by Step
Step 1: Enter Safe Mode in Windows
For Windows XP and Windows 7 Users:
Press F8 as soon as the PC starts booting. In the new menu, choose Safe Mode With Networking.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Users:
1. Tab Win and C keys to display Charms bar. Click Search, type msconfig in the search session. Trigger msconfig in the search result.
2. Navigate to Boot tab, check the Safe Boot option and click OK. Click Restart in the new pop-up.
For Windows 10 Users:
1. Click the Power button icon in the new Start menu.
2. Press and keep holding down the SHIFT key, and click the Restart option.
3. Click the Troubleshoot button, then Advanced options —> Startup Settings. Click Restart.
4. After the reboot click on Enable Safe Mode With Networking.
Step 2: Reset system DNS settings
1. Open Control Panel, click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings.
2. Double click on Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status pop-up, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Step 3: Remove TapBreaker Pop-up Ads from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Remove TapBreaker Pop-up Ads from Internet Explorer Users
- Start Internet Explorer, click Tools, then select Manage Add-ons menu.
- click Toolbars and Extensions
- Click on the unwanted add-on, and click Disable to disable TapBreaker
Remove TapBreaker Pop-up Ads from Mozilla Firefox Users
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and then hit Enter key
- Click Disable or Remove button on TapBreaker extension
Remove TapBreaker Pop-up Ads from Google Chrome Users
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of TapBreaker add-on
Step 4: Clean Registry keys and system files associated to TapBreaker adware in the system
Show hidden files at first,
- Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization, then Folder Options.
- In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
Delete suspicious files or keys
- Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
- Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the files related to TapBreaker and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by TapBreaker Pop-up
Note: It’s kindly advised to pay enough attention when taking manual steps, especially in cleaning Registry keys. Any mistaken action could lead the operating system to a rather severe situation. If you are inexperienced with computers, we recommend you remove TapBreaker ads with powerful and automatic virus removal tool.
Comments are closed.