Get rid of/Remove Cassiopesa.com (Cassiopesa Search) in Effective Guides
It’s really annoying that cassiopesa.com takes over my homepage. I always get sponsored links when making searches with Cassiopesa Search. Do you have any idea how to delete cassiopesa.com completely?
Is cassiopesa.com a Virus?
Like Super-page.com redirect malware, Cassiopesa.com is reported as a browser hijacker or browser redirect that has caused so many troubles for computer users recently. It compromises the most commonly used browsers on Windows, including Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. Mac users are also found to have the same risk and Safari can also be attacked by this hijacker. This Cassiopesa.com pop-up may appear as a regular search engine to you. But it automatically modifies your browser defaults without permission. Each time you start the hijacked browser, you will go straight to Cassiopesa.com.
You will also find that the default search engine is replaced to other search provider which is associated with Cassiopesa.com. Other than that, you won’t be able to surf online efficiently either. Every time you launch the hijacked browser and try to get online, you will find yourself surrounded by numerous pop-ups online. Some of them may even overlap the information you attempt to reach. What’s more, you can get redirected constantly when switching through different websites. And certain websites you are redirected to could be very fishy that they can record your online browsing histories. If you don’t want any further troubles, delete Cassiopesa.com from your system now.
Solution 1: Remove cassiopesa.com Virus Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like cassiopesa.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of cassiopesa.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove cassiopesa.com Virus
cassiopesa.com could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and cassiopesa.com from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop cassiopesa.com virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove cassiopesa.com and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove cassiopesa.com and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of cassiopesa.com will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 22.214.171.124 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 126.96.36.199 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove cassiopesa.com Virus
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.