Guide to Remove Ads by WowCoupon Step by Step
Your PC is infected by WowCoupon pop-up ads and you cannot remove WowCoupon ads from your PC successfully? Please read the post carefully, and you will get more details about WowCoupon and get help to remove its pop-up ads.
Details of WowCoupon
WowCoupon is a deceptive application which should be responsible for those ads that pop up from everywhere on the computer screen. Therefore, it can be classified as a questionable adware and mainly affect your browser. However, even if you are not using the browser, you still should be careful when it stays in your computer system.
Typically, WowCoupon is tied to some free programs as an additional component. That is why there is little independent information about it on the Internet. Only when you see annoying ads, you just can know that it has quietly entered and hidden in your system. As we mentioned above, computer screen is overwhelmed by a flood of ad windows. The above mentioned unfair spreading method is widely used by many uncertified adware. Don’t worry! We can give you some helpful advices to prevent WowCouponfrom getting into your computer.
Keep in mind that the one who can protect your computer is you. First of all, if you want to install aunknown free software, you should learn as much as possible about it. Next, select the “Advanced” or “Custom” installation option in order to monitor the whole installation process specifically. If you do so, you have a better chance of avoiding unnecessary additional programs such as this WowCoupon.
WowCoupon Adware Screenshot:
Solution 1: Remove WowCoupon Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like WowCoupon can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of WowCoupon as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove WowCoupon & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to WowCoupon you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to WowCoupon and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with WowCoupon and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this WowCoupon virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to WowCoupon and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by WowCoupon Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of WowCoupon. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove WowCoupon.
Comments are closed.