How to Get Rid of Ads by ArcadeBayou
My PC gets infected with ArcadeBayou a few days ago, and I have tried many ways to remove it. However, my antivirus program cannot help me fix the issue, I don’t know why. I think ArcadeBayou must be a malicious virus. Can you help me get rid of endless ArcadeBayou pop-up ads?
More about ArcadeBayou
ArcadeBayou seems like a program which should improve your web experience. As a matter of fact, it keeps showing pop-up ads to interrupt your web browsing. It is considered to be an adware and should be removed from the computer system. The ads have the slogan of ArcadeBayou and you may think that it is responsible for checking the ads before it sends them to you, but the fact is that it randomly displays third-party ads and does not care about whether the ads are safe or not. You may be taken to some phishing web sites or asked to install some unknown programs if you click on the ads from ArcadeBayou.
Not all ads are malicious. However, we recommend that you remove the adware from the computer system as that is the best way to prevent any negative consequences. You remove it from your computer, which can stop the adware from monitor your online activities. It uses some tracking technology to collect the information about your online browsing sessions. Therefore, your online info is at risk. If you do not want to be monitored, you need to take actions to remove ArcadeBayou adware from the computer system timely.
Solution 1: Remove ArcadeBayou Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like ArcadeBayou can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of ArcadeBayou as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove ArcadeBayou & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to ArcadeBayou you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to ArcadeBayou and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with ArcadeBayou and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this ArcadeBayou virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to ArcadeBayou and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by ArcadeBayou Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of ArcadeBayou. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove ArcadeBayou.
Comments are closed.