How to Get Rid of FullSearching.com Virus
Is FullSearching.com a Virus?
FullSearching.com is regarded as a browser hijacker which pretends to be a useful search provider. Normally, this unexpected web page is installed into your computer together with a certain free program that you download from the Internet. It is reported that FullSearching.com provides you with informative search results from Bing, Yahoo, Google, and itself. Besides, you can see many hyperlinks of social networks, shopping web pages, and weather forecast, etc on the interface of FullSearching.com. However, it is called browser hijacker because it can hijack and control your browsers like IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Once it infects your operating system successfully, it will make some changes to your browser settings so as to replace your default home page and search engine. Then every time you start the web browser, FullSearching.com comes out without asking for permission. Furthermore, when you click any of the search results, you are led to FullSearching.com. On the other hand, your machine would perform slowly, for FullSearching.com may take up high system resource. Under such circumstance, it is hard to work with your desktop as normal. Hence, we recommend that you take instant actions to remove this unwanted browser extension from your computer if you are annoyed by FullSearching.com.
Traits of FullSearching.com Browser Hijacker in the System
- FullSearching.com replaces default home page and search engine without asking for any permission
- FullSearching.com slows down the whole infected system performance seriously
- FullSearching.com drops misleading shortcuts on the desktop
- FullSearching.com would redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains
- FullSearching.com could generate pop-up ads or in-text links to cause great chaos
As you can see, FullSearching.com does no good to your computer and privacy security, it’s wise to remove FullSearching.com browser hijacker timely, quickly and effectively.
Recommended Option: Remove FullSearching.com Browser Hijacker Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like FullSearching.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of FullSearching.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Alternative Option: Manually Remove FullSearching.com Browser Hijacker from Windows and Browsers
Step 1- Remove FullSearching.com related software from Control Panel
Remove FullSearching.com from Windows 10
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings button
- Choose and click on System
- Click on Apps and features
- Click on FullSearching.com related software in the list of programs, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted
Remove FullSearching.com from Window 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charms bar and click Search
- Type Control Panel in the search dialogue
- Open Control Panel, and click Uninstall a Program
- Locate FullSearching.com related software and click Uninstall
Get rid of FullSearching.com from Windows 7
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program in the pop-up Control Panel window
- Look for FullSearching.com related software and click Uninstall
Note: To deceive computer users, browser hijacker maker could apply a different name of FullSearching.com related software. Instead of removing a correct name of the malware, you need to uninstall a suspicious or unknown application from the Add/Remove list. Or you’d better check its detailed information like installation time to make sure.
Step 2- Remove FullSearching.com browser add-ons on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Start Internet Explorer, and click on asterisk/ gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select Manage Add-ons option
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on FullSearching.com and then click Disable button
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and press Enter key.
- Choose FullSearching.com extension and click Disable or Remove button to delete FullSearching.com browser add-on
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of FullSearching.com add-on
Step 3- Repair system DNS settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Video of Removing FullSearching.com Pop-ups
Note: These steps should have eliminated FullSearching.com browser hijacker from your computer thoroughly. When you encounter similar redirect malware in the future, just follow the above steps to get rid of them. If you have difficulty in uninstalling the malware from Control Panel or clearing inserted files in system folders or registry editor, it’s recommended to run this professional, powerful and excellent Removal Tool to scan the system and remove FullSearching.com.
Comments are closed.