How to Get Rid of/ Remove Loadstart.net Virus
Is Loadstart.net a Virus?
Same as Mysecuresearch.net virus, Loadstart.net is classified as a vicious browser hijacker. This annoying virus is spread via free programs that you can download from the Internet. Loadstart.net pretends to enrich users’ browsing experience by allowing users to use smileys on emails and social networks. However, Loadstart.net hijacker always gets into your computer without any permission and approval. After it invades your Windows successfully, it will take actions to root deep in your system so as to avoid the complete deletion. After then, Loadstart.net compromises your web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. It modifies your browser settings so as to take the place of your favorite home page and search engine with Loadstart.net. When you try to do the search as before, you will get lots of sponsored links and irrelevant search results instead.
What you should be aware is that all those search results could be rerouted to certain other malicious web pages which contain unknown computer viruses. In addition, Loadstart.net will display lots of ads on your desktop when you surf the Internet. Those ads are charming and attracted, but they would ask you to do the online survey or deceive you to pay for the promoted products or services. Furthermore, Loadstart.net could decrease the speed of your computer performance like boot-up, online games, and Internet connection. All in all, Loadstart.net is a big threat to your machine and your life. It is highly advised to delete it as soon as possible.
Traits of Loadstart.net Browser Hijacker in the System
- Loadstart.net replaces default home page and search engine without asking for any permission
- Loadstart.net slows down the whole infected system performance seriously
- Loadstart.net drops misleading shortcuts on the desktop
- Loadstart.net would redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains
- Loadstart.net could generate pop-up ads or in-text links to cause great chaos
As you can see, Loadstart.net does no good to your computer and privacy security, it’s wise to remove Loadstart.net browser hijacker timely, quickly and effectively.
Recommended Option: Remove Loadstart.net Browser Hijacker Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like Loadstart.net can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Loadstart.net as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Alternative Option: Manually Remove Loadstart.net Browser Hijacker from Windows and Browsers
Step 1- Remove Loadstart.net related software from Control Panel
Remove Loadstart.net from Windows 10
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings button
- Choose and click on System
- Click on Apps and features
- Click on Loadstart.net related software in the list of programs, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted
Remove Loadstart.net from Window 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charms bar and click Search
- Type Control Panel in the search dialogue
- Open Control Panel, and click Uninstall a Program
- Locate Loadstart.net related software and click Uninstall
Get rid of Loadstart.net from Windows 7
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program in the pop-up Control Panel window
- Look for Loadstart.net related software and click Uninstall
Note: To deceive computer users, browser hijacker maker could apply a different name of Loadstart.net related software. Instead of removing a correct name of the malware, you need to uninstall a suspicious or unknown application from the Add/Remove list. Or you’d better check its detailed information like installation time to make sure.
Step 2- Remove Loadstart.net browser add-ons on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Start Internet Explorer, and click on asterisk/ gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select Manage Add-ons option
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on Loadstart.net and then click Disable button
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and press Enter key.
- Choose Loadstart.net extension and click Disable or Remove button to delete Loadstart.net browser add-on
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of Loadstart.net add-on
Step 3- Repair system DNS settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Video of Removing Loadstart.net Pop-ups
Note: These steps should have eliminated Loadstart.net browser hijacker from your computer thoroughly. When you encounter similar redirect malware in the future, just follow the above steps to get rid of them. If you have difficulty in uninstalling the malware from Control Panel or clearing inserted files in system folders or registry editor, it’s recommended to run this professional, powerful and excellent Removal Tool to scan the system and remove Loadstart.net.