How to Remove 2blog.info Pop-up Ads
Is 2blog.info a Virus?
2blog.info claims to offer you with free online resources. Like Onclickads.net virus, it shows pop-ups about free software downloads and updates. These pop-ups are misleading. The truth is that you will not benefit from this adware in any possible way. The only thing you can experience is frustration as long as 2blog.info is running in your computer system. It is bundled with free software. To avoid installing any adware into the computer system, it is very important that computer users should not install unknown free software.
The show-up of the ads is a key feature of the adware. It carries out some activities which can disrupt your web browsing. You cannot enjoy effective web surfing unless you completely remove 2blog.info adware from the computer system. Our research team has found the fact that this particular adware is able to modify the system settings and hosts files. Also, it is able to be updated automatically by connecting to the server all the time. Of course, it can connect to the Internet. We can say that if you do not get rid of 2blog.info adware timely, your computer system is not secure at all.
Solution 1: Remove 2blog.info Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like 2blog.info can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of 2blog.info as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove 2blog.info Pop-up Virus
2blog.info pop-up could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and 2blog.info pop-up from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop 2blog.info pop-up virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove 2blog.info and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove 2blog.info and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of 2blog.info will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 184.108.40.206 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 220.127.116.11 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove 2blog.info Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.