How to Remove Ads by AstrologyBuzz
Your PC is affected by AstrologyBuzz pop-up badly? You get many pop-up ads whenever you surf the Internet? Your homepage is changed without your approval? If you say “yes”, it means that your PC is infected with AstrologyBuzz virus. Please read this post, you will get more details about AstrologyBuzz and get help to remove it.
Is AstrologyBuzz a Virus?
AstrologyBuzz says that it can improve your online experience. However, you should not trust it so hastily as it is released by unknown developers. It is an adware. To protect your computer system, it should be deleted. You will have more and more problems if you leave it in the computer system. It is always bundled with free software. For example, GrizzlyQuiz and other adware programs have the same characteristics. All of them are bundled together with some free software and they promise to improve your web browsing experience, but all are lies. Instead of improving your web browsing, they affect it in a bad way. This adware AstrologyBuzz shows a lot of annoying ads.
Most of the time, the ads appear on the computer screen constantly and suddenly. You never know what you can get by clicking on the ads. You may be redirected to some dangerous web sites or perhaps even get some malicious software installed. As mentioned above, AstrologyBuzz is bundled with free software. You can avoid the adware’s installation if you stop downloading software from unknown and unfamiliar web sites. In sum, the best way to protect your computer system is to remove AstrologyBuzz adware as soon as possible.
Solution 1: Remove AstrologyBuzz Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like AstrologyBuzz can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of AstrologyBuzz as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove AstrologyBuzz & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to AstrologyBuzz you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to AstrologyBuzz and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with AstrologyBuzz and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this AstrologyBuzz virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to AstrologyBuzz and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by AstrologyBuzz Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of AstrologyBuzz. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove AstrologyBuzz.
Comments are closed.