How to Remove Ads by GamesFlight
My PC gets infected with GamesFlight a few days ago, and I have tried many ways to remove it. However, my antivirus program cannot help me fix the issue, I don’t know why. I think GamesFlight must be a malicious virus. Can you help me get rid of endless GamesFlight pop-up ads?
More about GamesFlight
GamesFlight is a typical adware that is not much different from some other adware programs. Like ArcadeBayou, it also displays annoying ads on the computer screen. This adware is able to hijack the web browser. In this case, you should not expect to avoid the problems caused by the activities it implements. The only reliable way to make your computer system clean again is to get rid of GamesFlight as soon as possible. This adware may look decent at first sight, however, the fact is that it is a trouble maker. Your computer screen is flooded with a variety of ads shown by this adware. As it does not bring you anything good, it makes no sense to keep it in the computer system.
Also, if you allow it to remain in the computer system, it can even let your computer system infected with some cyber threats. GamesFlight itself is a harmless program, but if you click on the ads from it, you are taken to some unknown web sites. The contents of these web sites are unsafe and even very dangerous. This adware is distributed in different ways. Usually, it is staying with some free software. If you want to prevent GamesFlight adware from getting into the computer system, you should certainly not download and install unknown software.
Solution 1: Remove GamesFlight Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like GamesFlight can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of GamesFlight as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove GamesFlight & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to GamesFlight you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to GamesFlight and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with GamesFlight and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this GamesFlight virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to GamesFlight and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by GamesFlight Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of GamesFlight. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove GamesFlight.
Comments are closed.