How to Remove Findingresult.com Virus from Chrome/ Firefox/ IE
Is Findingresult.com a Virus?
Findingresult.com is regarded as a redirect virus or browser hijacker that is as aggressive as Istartsurf.com virus and Esurf.biz Virus. Usually, this malicious hijacker comes into your operating system when you download a certain free program and install it on your machine without enough attention. In other words, this hijacker is a browser add-on that is bundled with some free programs on certain resources shared web sites. Besides, Findingresult.com hijacker would be injected into your machine by certain evil Trojans or malware. Once Findingresult.com virus is executed in your computer, it will hijack your web browser immediately. It replaces your default home page and search engine. Meanwhile, Findingresult.com masks as a helpful search provider.
However, this fake search engine offers you search results that only contain promoted products. If you click any provided link, you will be charged for money. Even, other computer threats like malicious programs, useless and suspicious browser plug-ins, toolbars or other extensions would be introduced into your vulnerable system. What’s worse, your personal information could be stolen for unknown purposes. In order to protect your desktop and the networking environment, you are advised to delete Findingresult.com redirect virus once you find its presence in your workstation. You can take the following steps to complete the removal of Findingresult.com virus.
Solution 1: Remove Findingresult.com Virus Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Findingresult.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Findingresult.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Findingresult.com Virus
Findingresult.com could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and Findingresult.com from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop Findingresult.com virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Findingresult.com and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove Findingresult.com and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of Findingresult.com will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 22.214.171.124 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 126.96.36.199 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove Findingresult.com Virus
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.