How to Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com Virus
Is Search.newtab-tvsearch.com a Virus?
Similar to Mysecuresearch.net virus, Search.newtab-tvsearch.com is classified as a redirect malware or browser hijacker which will bring chaos to the target computer. Usually, this nasty malware gets into your operating system through a certain free program which you get from the net. Once Search.newtab-tvsearch.com is successfully installed into your Windows, it will make some changes to your browser settings without asking for your approval and permission. After then, Search.newtab-tvsearch.com modifies your original home page and favorite search engine to Search.newtab-tvsearch.com.com. When you do the search on it, you will get irrelevant and suspicious web pages instead of useful and informative search results.
Besides, your search results could be redirected to certain unfamiliar domains which may contain lots of computer viruses. Search.newtab-tvsearch.com virus could download many computer parasites to further damage your vulnerable system. In addition, Search.newtab-tvsearch.com could keep track of your web browser activities and collect your personal information which will be sent to remote servers for unknown purposes. Under such circumstance, your privacy will be no longer safe as well. Apart from redirecting your visits, Search.newtab-tvsearch.com hijacker would slow down your computer performance by occupying high system resources. So it is highly advised to delete this baleful program to prevent more damage.
Traits of Search.newtab-tvsearch.com Browser Hijacker in the System
- Search.newtab-tvsearch.com replaces default home page and search engine without asking for any permission
- Search.newtab-tvsearch.com slows down the whole infected system performance seriously
- Search.newtab-tvsearch.com drops misleading shortcuts on the desktop
- Search.newtab-tvsearch.com would redirect new tabs and desired pages to commercial or unknown domains
- Search.newtab-tvsearch.com could generate pop-up ads or in-text links to cause great chaos
As you can see, Search.newtab-tvsearch.com does no good to your computer and privacy security, it’s wise to remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com browser hijacker timely, quickly and effectively.
Recommended Option: Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com Browser Hijacker Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like Search.newtab-tvsearch.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Search.newtab-tvsearch.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Alternative Option: Manually Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com Browser Hijacker from Windows and Browsers
Step 1- Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com related software from Control Panel
Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com from Windows 10
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings button
- Choose and click on System
- Click on Apps and features
- Click on Search.newtab-tvsearch.com related software in the list of programs, click on Uninstall button, and then confirm your action when prompted
Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com from Window 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charms bar and click Search
- Type Control Panel in the search dialogue
- Open Control Panel, and click Uninstall a Program
- Locate Search.newtab-tvsearch.com related software and click Uninstall
Get rid of Search.newtab-tvsearch.com from Windows 7
- Click on Start menu, then Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program in the pop-up Control Panel window
- Look for Search.newtab-tvsearch.com related software and click Uninstall
Note: To deceive computer users, browser hijacker maker could apply a different name of Search.newtab-tvsearch.com related software. Instead of removing a correct name of the malware, you need to uninstall a suspicious or unknown application from the Add/Remove list. Or you’d better check its detailed information like installation time to make sure.
Step 2- Remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com browser add-ons on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Start Internet Explorer, and click on asterisk/ gear icon in the top-right corner
- Select Manage Add-ons option
- Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on Search.newtab-tvsearch.com and then click Disable button
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and press Enter key.
- Choose Search.newtab-tvsearch.com extension and click Disable or Remove button to delete Search.newtab-tvsearch.com browser add-on
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of Search.newtab-tvsearch.com add-on
Step 3- Repair system DNS settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Video of Removing Search.newtab-tvsearch.com Pop-ups
Note: These steps should have eliminated Search.newtab-tvsearch.com browser hijacker from your computer thoroughly. When you encounter similar redirect malware in the future, just follow the above steps to get rid of them. If you have difficulty in uninstalling the malware from Control Panel or clearing inserted files in system folders or registry editor, it’s recommended to run this professional, powerful and excellent Removal Tool to scan the system and remove Search.newtab-tvsearch.com.
Comments are closed.