How to Remove Searchglobe.info Virus
Is Searchglobe.info a Virus?
Same as Mylucky123.com, Searchglobe.info is regarded as a browser hijacker which will bring some inconvenience to victims. Actually, this web site provides lots of flash games for computer users. However, once it enters your operating system, it will hijack your web browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. Generally speaking, Searchglobe.info gets into your Windows when you get a certain game from this web site. But it appears on your browser when you do not pay much attention to the installation process of the wanted program. Usually, Searchglobe.info makes some changes to your web browser settings and replaces your default home page. Besides, it allows you to use Google search to do the search. But you will get a great amount of sponsored web sites after entering some search terms. You should be aware that this is the main purpose of Searchglobe.info which targets at gaining profit in this way.
Meanwhile, you may receive many pup-up ads when you surf the Internet. By doing so, Searchglobe.info hopes users to click any link and gather benefit. Furthermore, your PC performance will become much slower than before, for Searchglobe.info can take up high system resources. In other words, Searchglobe.info could mess up your life though it is not categorized as a malicious virus. To work with your desktop as normal, it’s advised that you remove it from your PC.
Solution 1: Remove Searchglobe.info Virus Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Searchglobe.info can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Searchglobe.info as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Searchglobe.info Virus
Searchglobe.info could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and Searchglobe.info from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop Searchglobe.info virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Searchglobe.info and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove Searchglobe.info and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of Searchglobe.info will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 188.8.131.52 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 184.108.40.206 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove Searchglobe.info Virus
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.