How to Remove Srv123.com Pop-up Ads
Is Srv123.com a Virus?
If Srv123.com enters into your computer system, you will notice a variety of annoying ads on the screen. Even if they look good and attractive, you should never trust them, since they may cause some security issues and make your web browsing sessions in a mess. Unfortunately, it is not easy to get rid of the ads because the adware hides in the computer system and shows new ads again and again. Therefore, the only reliable way to prevent these ads from showing up should be to remove Srv123.com from the computer system. It works similarly with some other adware infections like Onclickads.net virus.
Remember, it gathers your online data, so it is not surprising to see more and more targeted ads. These ads seem particularly relevant to your online data, but you should not click on them if you do not want to visit some unreliable web sites. We believe that the security of your computer system is an important issue, so you had better remove Srv123.com timely. Some computer users may think that it is OK to leave it in the computer system and they do not click on the ads and can close them. However, they often show up suddenly and it can slow down your browser speed. If you do not want to see all these ads, you should remove Srv123.com.
Option 1: Remove Srv123.com Pop-up Adware Program Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like Srv123.com can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Srv123.com as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Option 2: Remove Srv123.com Pop-up Adware Step by Step
Step One- Kill Related Process of Srv123.com Pop-up Adware
1. Right click on the Taskbar, and select Start Task Manager
2. Highlight the unwanted process, and click on End Process
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together, and select Task Manager
2. Right click on the suspicious process, and click End task
1. Type Task Manager in Windows search bar, Click on Task Manager icon on the search result
2. Right click on the unknown process, and click End task option
Step Two- Remove Srv123.com Add-on from Browsers
1. Start Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
2. Select More tools, and click Extensions
3. Click the trash icon on the end of Srv123.com add-on
1. Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, select Manage Add-ons menu.
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on Srv123.com related add-on, and then click on Disable
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and then hit Enter key on the keyboard.
2. Find Srv123.com extension and click Disable or Remove button
Step Three- Reset System DNS Settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click OK and close the windows.
Step Four- Clean Injected System Files or Registry Keys
Video of Removing Srv123.com Pop-ups
Note: It’s kindly advised to pay enough attention when taking manual steps, especially in cleaning Registry keys. Any mistaken action could lead the operating system to a rather severe situation. If you are inexperienced with computers, we recommend you remove Srv123.com ads with powerful and automatic virus removal tool.
Comments are closed.