How to Remove Yourconnectivity.net Virus
Is Yourconnectivity.net a Virus?
Similar to Istartsurf.com, Yourconnectivity.net is regarded as a browser hijacker which intrudes in your operating system without asking for your permission. This unexpected web site pretends to enrich computer users’ web browsing experience by providing quick translation, proper spelling, and informative shortcuts, etc. This may attract you. However, Yourconnectivity.net modifies your browser settings and brings much inconvenience to your life. Once this annoying hijacker invades your operating system successfully, it will attack your web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Yourconnectivity.net replaces your favorite home page and search engine. When you do the search with this fake search provider, it offers you lots of sponsored web sites.
In addition, Yourconnectivity.net adds many malicious plug-ins into your browser so as to display various advertisements when you surf the Internet. You should be much careful and not click any pop-up ad, for it may lead you to a certain dangerous web page which contains numerous unwanted programs or even malicious software. By the way, you should be aware that Yourconnectivity.net is promoted by other free software which are installed into your computer when you download some free programs. So it is highly advised to pay enough attention to the installation procedure of the downloaded application. All in all, with Yourconnectivity.net inside, your PC would be destroyed. So you’d better delete it once you find its existence.
Solution 1: Remove Yourconnectivity.net Virus Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Yourconnectivity.net can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Yourconnectivity.net as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Yourconnectivity.net Virus
Yourconnectivity.net could be installed onto your computer by unknown malware or malicious browser add-ons. Now the following tips will help you get rid of potential malware and Yourconnectivity.net from your PC.
1. Click Start Menu and click Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program under Programs.
3. Right click suspicious programs and click Uninstall.
To stop Yourconnectivity.net virus from interrupting your activities, you will need to modify all browser settings.
1. Click Tools on IE toolbar and click Internet Options.
2. In General tab, remove Yourconnectivity.net and then under Home Page and then enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page. After that, click OK.
3. Click Apply and then OK button.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner and clicks Settings.
2. Under Appearance, check the checkbox of Show Home button and then click Change
3. Remove Yourconnectivity.net and add a link that you want to set as a homepage.
4. Click OK button to close the dialog.
1. Click Firefox button and select Options.
2. In General, click Restore to Default button under Home Page.
3. Click OK button to close the Options window.
Sometimes, the arrival of Yourconnectivity.net will cause redirection. When this happens on your browser, you can fix it by resetting the system hosts file back to default.
1. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
2. Copy the following file path in the address bar and click OK:
3. Open the file in Notepad and replace its content with following text:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
# For example:
# 18.104.22.168 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 22.214.171.124 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handle within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
4. At last, restart your computer.
Video of How to Remove Yourconnectivity.net Virus
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to do the job.
Comments are closed.