How to Rmove Onclickads.net Pop-up Ads
Is Onclickads.net a Virus?
You should know that Onclickads.net is a notorious adware and it is still unwise to trust it completely. This adware controls your web browser, which means that you will see a variety of annoying ads when you go online. They pop up even if you uninstall the old web browser and install a new one. Unfortunately, all of these ads not only interrupt your network activities, but also threaten the security of your computer system. You should know that if you leave Onclickads.net into the computer system, it may not allow you to connect to the Internet and slow down your computer system speed.
Although it itself is not a very harmful virus, studies show that its pop-up ads can redirect you to unreliable web sites. You may even encounter malware if you click on the ads. Furthermore, to provide ads related to your web browsing habits, Onclickads.net gathers your online data by using cookies. No one wants it to stay in the computer system anymore. This malicious adware may even change some computer system settings without your permission. Remember, you should take care of the security of your computer system, so you need to remove Onclickads.net adware.
Option 1: Remove Onclickads.net Pop-up Adware Program Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like Onclickads.net can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Onclickads.net as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Option 2: Remove Onclickads.net Pop-up Adware Step by Step
Step One- Kill Related Process of Onclickads.net Pop-up Adware
1. Right click on the Taskbar, and select Start Task Manager
2. Highlight the unwanted process, and click on End Process
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together, and select Task Manager
2. Right click on the suspicious process, and click End task
1. Type Task Manager in Windows search bar, Click on Task Manager icon on the search result
2. Right click on the unknown process, and click End task option
Step Two- Remove Onclickads.net Add-on from Browsers
1. Start Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
2. Select More tools, and click Extensions
3. Click the trash icon on the end of Onclickads.net add-on
1. Open Internet Explorer, click Tools, select Manage Add-ons menu.
2. Click Toolbars and Extensions, click on Onclickads.net related add-on, and then click on Disable
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and then hit Enter key on the keyboard.
2. Find Onclickads.net extension and click Disable or Remove button
Step Three- Reset System DNS Settings
1. Click the computer icon in the bottom-right corner, and select Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Click Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status popup, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you are finish, click OK and close the windows.
Step Four- Clean Injected System Files or Registry Keys
Video of Removing Onclickads.net Pop-ups
Note: It’s kindly advised to pay enough attention when taking manual steps, especially in cleaning Registry keys. Any mistaken action could lead the operating system to a rather severe situation. If you are inexperienced with computers, we recommend you remove Onclickads.net ads with powerful and automatic virus removal tool.