Remove Ads by Webtouch from Computer
Is your PC infected with Webtouch and you get many annoying pop-up ads from it? You feel hopeless when facing this thing because your trusted antivirus cannot fix it? Don’t worry! Please sit down and read the guide on this web page, you will fix the issue easily.
Information about Webtouch
Webtouch looks similar to legal extensions but it turns out to be another adware program. So, please never trust this extension no matter how to it praises on itself. In usual, you probably catch this virus after downloaded a third party program and installed it by default. That’s because Webtouch is distributed via a tricky way which is called bundling.
As long as you forget to uncheck the additional option, you will find that the Webtouch appears on your browser without permission. After Webtouch is installed, it takes over your web browser and generates countless pop-up ads like coupons, deals, and some discounts, which may drive you crazy for the ads always show up no matter you open which websites.
Besides, it is very sure that this adware has the ability to make some modifications to your system settings like start-up part and desktop background image. So, that’s why you can see some strange changes happening on your computer after Webtouch attacks. As you can see, Webtouch is not only troublesome, but also very intrusive. So, don’t ignore it anymore. It’s time to get rid of it right now.
Screenshot of Webtouch:
Solution 1: Remove Webtouch Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Webtouch can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Webtouch as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Webtouch & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to Webtouch you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to Webtouch and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with Webtouch and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this Webtouch virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to Webtouch and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by Webtouch Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of Webtouch. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove Webtouch.
Comments are closed.