Remove Ads by YayZap Step by Step from PC
Did you install YayZap in the system? And bothered by random pop-ups? Keep reading on this easy and effective removal guide to eliminate YayZap ads completely and permanently.
Description of YayZap?
YayZap is categorized as another adware. It can put your system at high risk if it comes to your system successfully. After installed, YayZap usually keeps annoying you with its countless pop-up ads. The ads can be displayed in various forms. Thus, you may be attracted by the ads and click on some of them mistakenly. Those ads are used to trick you to buy some bogus services or products, which are really useless. If you buy them, you will just waste your money definitely.
In addition, if you purchase YayZap promoted products, what you typed on the websites which YayZap ads redirect you will be collected by this adware. That is to say, you banking account and passwords will be exposed to the scammers. In this case, your money may be at risk. What’s more, as YayZap keeps displaying ads on your browser, you absolutely get disturbed all the time. As your browser has to load so many pop-up ads, it will become overburdened and run slower. Some ads are even associated with malware or destructive viruses. Therefore, you are highly recommended to delete YayZap right now to stop those ads.
Option 1: Remove YayZap Adware Program Automatically and Completely
Stubborn adware programs like YayZap can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of YayZap as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Option 2: Remove YayZap Adware Program Step by Step
Step 1: Enter Safe Mode in Windows
For Windows XP and Windows 7 Users:
Press F8 as soon as the PC starts booting. In the new menu, choose Safe Mode With Networking.
For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Users:
1. Tab Win and C keys to display Charms bar. Click Search, type msconfig in the search session. Trigger msconfig in the search result.
2. Navigate to Boot tab, check the Safe Boot option and click OK. Click Restart in the new pop-up.
For Windows 10 Users:
1. Click the Power button icon in the new Start menu.
2. Press and keep holding down the SHIFT key, and click the Restart option.
3. Click the Troubleshoot button, then Advanced options —> Startup Settings. Click Restart.
4. After the reboot click on Enable Safe Mode With Networking.
Step 2: Reset system DNS settings
1. Open Control Panel, click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings.
2. Double click on Local Area Connection or Wifi Connection.
3. In the Status pop-up, click Properties.
4. Under the Networking tab, scroll down and choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click on Properties.
5. Check Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically if your computer does not belong to a company or you do not have a custom DNS. Otherwise you need to reset the address which applies to you. Once you finish, click “OK” and close the windows.
Step 3: Remove YayZap Pop-up Ads from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Remove YayZap Pop-up Ads from Internet Explorer Users
- Start Internet Explorer, click Tools, then select Manage Add-ons menu.
- click Toolbars and Extensions
- Click on the unwanted add-on, and click Disable to disable YayZap
Remove YayZap Pop-up Ads from Mozilla Firefox Users
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser, type about:addons in the address box and then hit Enter key
- Click Disable or Remove button on YayZap extension
Remove YayZap Pop-up Ads from Google Chrome Users
- Launch Google Chrome browser, and click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner
- Select More tools, and click Extensions
- Click the trash bin icon on the end of YayZap add-on
Step 4: Clean Registry keys and system files associated to YayZap adware in the system
Show hidden files at first,
- Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization, then Folder Options.
- In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
Delete suspicious files or keys
- Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
- Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the files related to YayZap and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by YayZap Pop-up
Note: It’s kindly advised to pay enough attention when taking manual steps, especially in cleaning Registry keys. Any mistaken action could lead the operating system to a rather severe situation. If you are inexperienced with computers, we recommend you remove YayZap ads with powerful and automatic virus removal tool.
Comments are closed.