Remove Sitaram108 Ransomware Manually from PC
Sitaram108 is a malware that has been manifested as a ransomware. It can target your computer easily if you don’t have any good online behaviors. After Sitaram108 has a chance to break into your computer, it disables your system security tool and encrypts all of your files like pictures, music, videos, and documents. Then you will immediately find that you cannot use those files anymore. If you try to open them, you will get a notification that you are required to pay amount of money to get a decrypted key to unlock the files.
In this case, you may be very urged to get access to your files and pay the money. However, paying the money to this ransowmare is a wrong action. Once you buy the so-called decrypted key, Sitaram108 will get the money from you and still hide inside the system to damage the system files. That is to say, the files are still encrypted because Sitaram108 still infects the system. Moreover, Sitaram108 also drops more malware to help it damage your computer. If you don’t remove Sitaram108, your files can be damaged completely sooner or later. Now, let’s see how to get rid of Sitaram108 virus and decrypt your personal files successfully.
How to remove Sitaram108 Ransomware and decrypt the encrypted files
1. Restore your computer to previous state
Step 1: Boot your PC into Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
Different Operating Systems have different ways to bring up the Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
On XP, Vista and Windows 7
1. To enter Safe Mode with Command Prompt, you should press F8 on your keyboard continually while you are starting your system.
2. When the Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt by using the arrow keys and hit Enter.
On Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
1. When you are at login screen, click the Power button.
2. Hit Shift and hold it and click Restart button at the same time.
3. Select Troubleshoot.
4. Then choose Advanced options.
5. Click Startup Settings.
6. Click Restart.
7. When the system is rebooting, choose Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt by pressing F6.
Step 2: After entering Safe Mode with Command Prompt, you can restore the system now.
1. Type cd restore and hit Enter.
2. Then, type rstrui.exe, and also hit Enter.
3. Click on Next when you see the window appears.
4. Choose the Restore Point which was infected with Sitaram108 Ransomware and click on Next to begin restoring the system.
5. Click on Finish to continue.
6. When you click on Finish button, you will be asked to confirm again. Click Yes if you want to do it.
2. Remove Sitaram108 Ransomware from the PC thoroughly
When the restore system is done, you are be advised to do a system scan with this malware detect tool to make sure the ransomware virus is removed completely.
3. Decrypt files encrypted by Sitaram108 ransomware via Shadow Volume Copies
If you use Windows XP service Pack 2, Vista, 7 & 8, you can use the following ways: Shadow Explorer or native Windows Previous Versions to restore the files through Shadow Volume Copies
1. Run Shadow Explorer.
2. Select the drive and folder which you want to restore from the left top corner.
3. Right click the folder as you want to restore and choose Export.
4. Then select the export files location to store them.
Native Windows Previous Versions
Please right click one of the file which has been encrypted and choose Properties, and then navigate to Previous Versions tab. After that, all copies of this selected file and when it was saved in a Shadow Volume Copy will be displayed for you. Select the retrieved file which you want and click Copy, or click Restore. To read more content of this file, you can click on Open.
Comments are closed.