Tips to Remove Ads by Super-Price from your PC
I keep getting a lot of Super-Price pop-ups. I know them must be malicious things which can damage my system, so I run my antivirus to scan and remove it, but found nothing. Is there any solution to remove Super-Price pop-up ads?
Description of Super-Price
Super-Price is another suspicious program that has been proved to be an adware virus. Such adware is able to attack main web browsers line Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, as well as Safari. If it gets a chance to sneak into your machine, it adds to your browsers automatically. Then, annoying things will happen to you.
First of all, Super-Price ads disturb your work when you use your computer. The ads never stop popping up once your computer is connected to the Internet. These ads can show up with various forms such as in-text popup, coupons, and deals. You are not reasonable to click on the ads by Super-Price because such ads can mislead you to suspicious websites, which can let your computer get attacked by other malware like Webtouch or 4Shared.
As you know, if a computer is attacked by multiple viruses, it will be corrupted totally and hard to run like usual. You probably think that Super-Price only wants to interrupt your online browsing. However, the truth is that it tends to induce users to click on the ads so as to generate more traffic. Therefore, never click on the ads by Super-Price. When you see these ads popping up, take action to clean up Super-Price program and its hidden files completely.
Solution 1: Remove Super-Price Pop-up Ads Automatically & Thoroughly
Stubborn adware programs like Super-Price can disguise its files and hide its existence in the infected system so that computer users with little computer expertise cannot easily get rid of it. Employing high-performance detection algorithm, this powerful Automatic Virus Fix Tool can detect all files and components of Super-Price as well as other adware programs that come together. Therefore, it can save you a lot of time and trouble to fix your problem.
Solution 2: Steps to Manually Remove Super-Price & Pop-up Ads
Usually, adware programs could be a browser add-on so as to cheat users and enter web browsers. To completely get rid of this adware and stop ads, what we should do is to check out browser extensions and remove the programs that we don’t know.
1. Click the Chrome menu button in the upper-right corner, click More Tools and then Extensions.
2. Click the trash can icon related to Super-Price you’d like to completely remove.
3. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
4. Enable pop-up blocker in Chrome. Open Chrome menu again and select Settings.
5. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings.
6. Click Content settings button under the Privacy section.
7. Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. Make sure that the Do not allow any site to show pop-ups option is selected and then click Done.
1. Click on the Firefox button on the menu bar, click on Tools and then Add-ons.
2. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Extensions panel.
3. Select the add-ons related to Super-Price and click Remove button.
4. Click the Firefox button again and select Options.
5. In the Content tab and check Block pop-up windows box.
1. Click Tools on the IE toolbar and click Manage Add-ons.
2. In Toolbars and Extensions tab, select the extensions associated with Super-Price and then click Disable button.
3. Click Tools and select Internet options.
4. Move to Privacy tab, check Turn on Pop-up Blocker box.
To make sure this Super-Price virus won’t come back again, it is suggested that you delete its related files and registry keys from Windows system.
1. Click Start button and go to Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Click Folder Options.
4. In the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders and drives. Check the check-box of Show all hidden files, folders and drives. And then click OK.
5. Hit Windows and R keys to open Run box.
6. Type regedit and click OK button to open Registry Editor.
7. Navigate to the files related to Super-Price and remove them.
Video of How to Remove Ads by Super-Price Pop-up
Attention: You need to be very careful and patient during the manual removal process of Super-Price. If you do a wrong step, unexpected problems will happen. So, it is suggested that you backup the system before performing manual removal. If you have no more time to deal with adware, pop-ups and other problems, it is suggested that you make use of Automatic Removal Method to remove Super-Price.
Comments are closed.